Did the Keys say they’d never work with Dame again? Whatever happened, I’m looking forward to this.
Life+Times posted this earlier today. Great end of summer mix. Stream and tracklist below.
- The Rain (Douster Tropical Remix) by Missy Elliott
- La Murga Skank by The Whiskey Barons
- Real Thing (Sake’s Remix) by Erykah Badu
- Streets Bulletin by Thornato
- Pull Up The Poor (Don Dadda Remix) by M.I.A.
- Pereo Intenso (Dj Sabo Remix) by Empresarios
- Step Into A World (Rapture’s Delight) by Quantic Y Su Conjunto Los Miticos Del Ritmo
- Mundo Enganador by Quetzal Guerrero
- E Boi by Dj Reaganomics
- Asi Asi Asi ft Noelia Fernandez by Atropolis
- La Pava Congona (Señor Sabor Remix) by Andres Landero Y Su Conjunto
- Cosita Buena vs Pun Pun Moombahton by Dj Legacy ft Supanova
- La Reina by Captain Planet
- Encore (Jay Z) Latin Victory Lap by Dj Zeph
- Las Cuatro Palomas Remix by Geko Jones & Dj Reaganomics
- Sueltala by Dj Orion
- O Mi Shango ft Mustafa (Mustafa Brazil to Africa Remix) by Sunlightsquare
- Bullerengue (Original Mix) by Emeka
- Miss Doctor (Dance Kill Move Remix) by 4X4
- Tarahtid Instrumental ft Trim, Jammer by 4X4
- Raver (Shy’s Guinness Punch Mix) by Shy FX ft Donae’o
- Aroro (Nate Mars Remix) by Petrona Martinez
- Jump Up Around by Leftside ft Shaggy
It’s the calm before the storm.
With the album coming out in August, I was wondering when they were going to drop a new track. I’m liking so far.
What a year. 2011 has brought a lot of change in my life, and it’s only July. New job; new people; pretty much starting over. With that, I’d like to share a mix I’ve been bumping for the last month or so. This is a short mix with all the tracks having a similar feel and flow, similar to Nights in NYC and Into the Dark. With the exception of the J.Cole lead in, you can zone out to this one, collect yourself and gather your thoughts; get some Fresh Air if you will.
Tracklist and download below. Hope you enjoy.
The intro off of Take Care, this is a track I can see myself zoning out to late night on the hammock. Props to Nah Right.
In less than 12 hours, I’ll be on my way to California for my annual pilgrimage to Coachella. This is my fifth year attending the festival. Before I take off, I thought I’d leave you with a little something. Here’s a mix I’ve been bumping for the past week or so in preparation for the festivities. Every artists on the mix will be playing the show. While I don’t expect all of these specific songs to be performed, this mix will get you in the mood to party. Hope you enjoy.